June 26, 2011

Everything happens for a reason....

When I think of all of the crazy things that happen in my life I am amazed at how it is all really perfectly orchestrated by the One that loves me that most. Isn't it crazy to think that NOTHING happens by chance? I mean think about that......How many random people do you come across each and every day? How many different circumstances happen in a 24 hour period? And to think none of it happens by chance; that is ABSOLUTELY amazing. New friendships are constantly blooming, difficulties or trials run rampant, accomplishments are celebrated, all specifically allowed to happen for our benefit. Do we stop and thank God for each and every new opportunity. If not, I think we are missing a vital part of our Christian walk. Life is certainly not boring, it is an exciting adventure.  It just makes me fall in love with Jesus all over each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment