June 8, 2011

Trusting Him in ALL things

When I think about the things that are important to me I realize that my list might be different than most. It would be something like this: Jesus, Family, Friends, Laughter, Adventures, etc....the thing that makes my list different is it lacks one thing "stuff." I just really don't need stuff to make me happy. In fact, I have learned that "things" are here today and gone tomorrow. I choose to invest in and value things that will last for eternity. Maybe that is why I have so much peace in my life. I am so thankful that God chose me to be born to parents who love Jesus with all their heart and have remained faithful throughout all of their lives. They let me experience life in a way that highlighted the faithfulness of Christ. I grew up seeing God provide for us in ways that most don't. Today I am thankful that I find myself using those same things to teach my children to trust God in ALL things! Today I am trusting in this new adventure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment